I've always been the artist type - fashion, drawing, anything creative. My attraction to photography was always there but I never really pursued it. A couple of years ago I caught my first glimpse of a digital slr camera in action and the images that it was capable of...the rest is history. When you can't imagine doing anything else than you know you are doing something right. I feel so fortunate to have found this artform that enhances my life and allows me to capture images that will enhance yours.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Feeling Hopeful | Fredericksburg Lifestyle Photographer

The last couple of months have been very trying for me physically and emotionally and I haven't been able to focus on the enjoyable things in my life as much as I'd like to. Not only has my photography been put on the back burner but my friends and family have paid the price too. I won't go into details about my health, but I have been dealing with a certain unexplainable problem on and off for the last 10 years. Anyone that has dealt with a chronic health problem knows how debilitating it can be. It affects every aspect of your life and your relationships can definitely suffer because of it. Like a lot of people do, I had been putting off going to the doctor for lack of having health insurance and decided this week that I could no longer put up with the pain. I ventured out of the house before work insearch of a doctor that would be able to see me that day and be easy on my ever dwindling pocket book. The stars must have been alligned for me yesterday because I was able to get an appointment at my doctors office with a different doctor than my usual and today I am on day 1 of hopefully a healthy future. And because I have been such a bad blogger recently, here are a couple of pictures of the gorgeous flowers my sister gave me and my awesome new chucks from my boyfriend for my 25th birthday last Thursday. A week later and the flowers are still looking stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment