I've always been the artist type - fashion, drawing, anything creative. My attraction to photography was always there but I never really pursued it. A couple of years ago I caught my first glimpse of a digital slr camera in action and the images that it was capable of...the rest is history. When you can't imagine doing anything else than you know you are doing something right. I feel so fortunate to have found this artform that enhances my life and allows me to capture images that will enhance yours.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ashley & Erich Married | Washington D.C. Wedding Photographer

Two weekends ago I had the pleasure of working again with Natalie Franke to photograph Ashley and Erich's wedding. The wedding was held at International Student House in Washington D.C. with the reception following at the Tabard Inn. The bride and groom, the details, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks again to Natalie, Ashley & Erich for having me share the day with them!


























4 comments:

  1. Her flowers were beautiful. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! I loved her flowers too! I couldn't help posting so many images of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so great!! :) It was amazing to have you shooting with me! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete