I've always been the artist type - fashion, drawing, anything creative. My attraction to photography was always there but I never really pursued it. A couple of years ago I caught my first glimpse of a digital slr camera in action and the images that it was capable of...the rest is history. When you can't imagine doing anything else than you know you are doing something right. I feel so fortunate to have found this artform that enhances my life and allows me to capture images that will enhance yours.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Josh & Amanda's Wedding | Second Shooting for Natalie Franke Photography

I was thrilled to have the privilege to second shoot Amanda and Josh's wedding with the amazingly talented Natalie Franke of Natalie Franke Photography. Michael was along with us capturing the video of their wedding and snapping some shots in between. The ceremony and reception were held at The Grachur Club in Pasedena, MD alongside the Magothy River and couldn't have been a more gorgeous spot to have a beach themed wedding. Josh and Amanda are a beautiful couple and I wish them the happiest of days to come!

I had a rough time narrowing down the images for this post but here are a few of my favorites from the day. And thanks again to Natalie Franke for letting us tag along and quickly becoming an amazing new friend!


The groom's grandfather was an absolute riot. I'm not sure what he was telling Josh here, but I'm sure it was funny.


What a handsome group they are! They seemed completely relaxed and full of laughs before the ceremony. This was one of the fewer serious moments between the three of them.








The bride left no detail undone. And me being the detail queen I just had to post a bunch of my favorites. I especially loved her bouquet and the starfish details everywhere.












I snapped this just as I came around the corner and it is one of my favorites of the day. I love the moments that happen between a couple when they don't know the photographer is around.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! Thank you so much for working as my second shooter! :)

    ReplyDelete