I've always been the artist type - fashion, drawing, anything creative. My attraction to photography was always there but I never really pursued it. A couple of years ago I caught my first glimpse of a digital slr camera in action and the images that it was capable of...the rest is history. When you can't imagine doing anything else than you know you are doing something right. I feel so fortunate to have found this artform that enhances my life and allows me to capture images that will enhance yours.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Water Play | Fredericksburg Virginia Baby Photographer

16 months ago I could never have imagined how much love I was going to feel for this little man. One look at him through the hospital nursery window and my heart melted into a puddle of mushy-gushy. His name is Julian and he is Michael's nephew. He is the sweetest, most trusting, and easy going baby you'll ever meet and I adore him as if he were my own. The other day we decided to fill up his new pool and let him splash out some of his energy before nap time. The end result: a sleepy baby and some melt my heart photos. I just wish I could keep him at this age forever!





I love his little belly! Might as well flaut it while it's still cute.






That poor octopus didn't even see it coming.

1 comment: