I've always been the artist type - fashion, drawing, anything creative. My attraction to photography was always there but I never really pursued it. A couple of years ago I caught my first glimpse of a digital slr camera in action and the images that it was capable of...the rest is history. When you can't imagine doing anything else than you know you are doing something right. I feel so fortunate to have found this artform that enhances my life and allows me to capture images that will enhance yours.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Field Inspiration | Fredericksburg Virginia Lifestyle Photographer

We were so excited when the gorgeous Diana asked us to take pictures of her and even more delighted that she knew exactly what she wanted. A white dress, hay bails and a barn...what more could a photographer ask for? I could feel my heart skip a beat from her requests.
We arrived bright an early just to check out the area and fell in love with this particular location. Diana was down for anything we asked of her and wasn't afraid of a little wet hay. I think she was way more at ease in that field than I was...she even gave me a pair of her boots to wear and take home as a souvenier from our session. (Lesson learned: Wear Boots in fields not flip-flops & bring cold refreshments and towels for the wet ground and client. lol) We can only hope to have more amazing clients like Diana in the future! So thanks Diana for being such an inspiration and making our job so fulfilling!


She climbed right on top of that hay bail like a pro. I'm sure I could have done it, but it definitely wouldn't have looked so graceful.









3 comments:

  1. These are very good! The ones against the wood siding are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous session. You guys are really rolling along now...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete