I've always been the artist type - fashion, drawing, anything creative. My attraction to photography was always there but I never really pursued it. A couple of years ago I caught my first glimpse of a digital slr camera in action and the images that it was capable of...the rest is history. When you can't imagine doing anything else than you know you are doing something right. I feel so fortunate to have found this artform that enhances my life and allows me to capture images that will enhance yours.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

road traveled

I took this photo driving 55mph shooting through the glass. There was an older couple driving next to me giving me dirty looks. I know, I know, not the safest thing to do. But I was careful about it and it was well worth it. We edited this one together, which always turns out an amazing end result. The sky was so breathtaking this morning, I'm so glad I ran back upstairs to grab my camera before I left the house. It's capturing moments like these that remind me why life is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment